Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create aesthetic and added value visual communication design works to overcome identity problem, mass communication and competition problems of stakeholders.
- Able to conduct research and idea exploration to set the objectives, communication target, and DKV prototype solutions that can overcome identity problems, mass communication, and considering the ethical, history, and cultural aspects.
- Able to analyze level of material utilization efficiency and time in the production process of each selected alternative solution prototype of DKV, without changing the essence and aesthetic design.
- Able to communicate DKV prototype alternative solutions independently or groups in verbal form, graphical, written, and communicative models with analog or digital techniques by selected appropriate communication rules.
- Able to design communicative works that set forth cultural values and local indigeneity as his / her national identity.
- Able to plan a business model to be implemented within visual communication design expertise.
- Able to utilize information technology and communication in supporting project's need and organizational performance.
- Able to analyze problems and propose solutions ideas trough visual communication design with the appropriate media selection
Last updated :